Please read through all the below information to determine if Dralla Foundation’s grant program is right for your organization, and to understand how the process works. You can also read our Frequently Asked Questions
Dralla Foundation’s grant program supports adults and children with physical challenges in order to help them experience an unforgettable day! This is achieved through grant awards to non-profit organizations who share our mission. Our focus is on fun events and experiences including but not limited to day trips, recreational activities, athletics, etc. We want to give opportunities for unique, inspiring and fun experiences that are not easily accessible or possible for people with physical challenges.
Grants are awarded on a yearly basis. We seek to fund a meaningful percentage of specific programs and events. Each application is carefully evaluated by Dralla Foundation’s Review Board.
2019 Grant Cycle
|Begin accepting submissions||Submission Deadline||Award Date|
|December 1, 2019||February 1, 2020||May 15, 2020|
- All applicants must be tax exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- The operations and programs of all applicants must take place in the United States.
- Applicants must be established and in operation for more than one year. If this is not the case, references must be provided along with the application.
- All applicants must be organizations that primarily serve individuals with physical challenges.
- Event or program dates submitted for funding must fall between June 1, 2020 and May 31, 2021.
Our application is now automated and can only be completed via our online form. We will no longer be accepting the application through mail or e-mail. A copy of the application is available here so that you can gather the required information for the online application.
If you have any questions regarding the qualifications, application or grant process, please contact:
Jennifer Buehler, Grant Program Administrator